A sleeping monster that could destroy all life on earth awakens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sleeping monster that could destroy all life on earth awakens

Alternative News and Views, Reported by Agents Around the World, 24 hours a day

My thoughts? " "
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

A sleeping monster that could destroy all life on earth awakens
    ...NOEL EDMONDS!!!
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Noel Edmonds: the unofficial history of BBC radio.
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think I've seen this recently.

Here.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I saw something on Discovery Channel a week or two ago on this and dinosaur extinction or something, I wasn't really paying attention... Wish I was now.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

The hot spot at Yellowstone erupted something like 15k years ago and life on Earth survived just fine. I'm thinking that geologist is just spinning a fanciful tail for the visiting newspaperman.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Could Happen.

Comment

Lurking beneath Yellowstone National Park is one of the most destructive natural phenomena in the world - a massive supervolcano.

Only a handful exist in the world but when one erupts the explosion will be heard around the globe. The sky will darken, black acid rain will fall, and the Earth will be plunged into the equivalent of a nuclear winter. It could push humanity to the brink of extinction.
                Well that'd suck.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

Well that'd suck.
                  meh, we've had a good run

Comment

No we haven't.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I hope it happens, but these end of the world things never end up happening.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The Clinton Administration did absolutely nothing about this for eight years.
                        "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

What will happen will happen and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uh Clem
                              The Clinton Administration did absolutely nothing about this for eight years.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X