Okay, say you're forced to drink one of the following beers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Paiktis know you have his girl?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I don't know Coors lite, but I drank Miller lite and Budweiser lite. It wouldn't make a difference to me, but if somebody forced me to drink any of these, I would absolutely hate him.

Comment

OMG Diss, what kind of screwed-up situation are you in? These "beers" all suck and I'd go without rather than drink any of them.

This poll is like asking which form of torture you'd prefer... I refuse to vote.
        And where's the banana option? It would certainly win.

The only light beer I've ever finished is Michelob Light.
        But I was drunk at the time...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Where's the option to hang myself?

Or the one with Banana flavor
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Okay, say you're forced to drink one of the following beers

Since they're all similar to slightly-flavored water, what difference would it make to choose one over another?
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

In order to actually stand the chance of selling Coors Light in the British market, they had to up the alcohol content. So the "light" beer is now as strong as your average american beer which is still weak compared to UK beers.
              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Coors Lite is a chick beer. Between Miller and Bud, I'd just flip a coin. They are equally vile.

Comment

Nearly all Coors beers taste like bong water.

Bud is just bitter.

Lite just tastes like slightly flavored water.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Whichever's cheapest.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Whichever's cheapest.

The first good answer given on this thread.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Banana light, damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                          Whichever's cheapest.

I agree with DT.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I think we've found our key metric...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I thought everyone knew that the main criteria for alcohol choice is price per mililitre of alcohol.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Three options, but not one of them is beer....
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X