Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals ! Want To Feel Better About Bush ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sympathies to Texans for getting a succession of worse and worse loonies as governers.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

And on the anniversary of Mexican independence, all 90-odd million of us would like to thank our amigos up north for taking Texas off our hands and keeping it.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Laurence of Arabia, the quote in your sig has been
        mis-accredited. I never said that even though I wish I had.

Maybe you got that from Slow...

Comment

Well it is a fairly famous quote, as well.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Which is why I wish I had said it.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
              And on the anniversary of Mexican independence, all 90-odd million of us would like to thank our amigos up north for taking Texas off our hands and keeping it.
              We're willing to give it back...
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                Mexican independence
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

****ing group of bastards.

Perry took away the Democrats reserved parking.
                  Going to have their cars towed. HA!

Take that, you bunch of fleeing jackasses.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yes, they are jackasses for opposing the GERRYMANDERING in Texas... why do Repug's hate Democracy?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Repugs" - didja sit up for hours trying to come up with that?

Comment

why do Repug's hate Democracy?
                        Because there's too many democrats?
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

JAPHER!

Friday, April 25, 2003, 3:36:29 PM

(Japher, of California, saying I should run Iraq.)

Still, it would be fun to see Sloww run that country:

"Mr. Dictator, the children are looting the street!"

Sloww:
                          quote: The main problem, is not allowing parents to beat their children any more.

"Sir, the people are starving, and we have no food!"

Sloww:
                          quote: Like I say; nuke them until they glow, then nuke them for glowing.

"Mr. Sloww, China just invaded our southern boarder!"

Sloww:
                          quote: And as Randy Newman said, short people got no reason to live.

"Sloww, as your chief science officer I am telling you; bombs made out of cheese wiz and mountian dew will not stop Egypt from usurping your rule. Besides, we don't even know how to make them!"

Sloww:
                          quote: No. Nice try. Very insightful. But once again you have no frame of reference. As in, you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

---

I love taking ppl out of reference!
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That was some time ago
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                              There I was thinking that Bushbaby had come clean, admitted the 'election' was rigged, that his cronies, sorry, cabinet, are in it only for the money, and that he was resigning. And taking up a position in a fair trade cooperative in Mozambique.

But no. Just another rightwinger in Texas. What a rara avis that must be.... Next you'll be telling us there are Chinese in China.
                              A little friendly advice.
                              Don't do things you're ill-prepared to do.
                              In your case, thinking is an example.

Comment

Sloww, are you capable of debating people's points and not personal attacks?
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X