After 7 hours of coding, my java homework is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 7 hours of coding, my java homework is done

The only time that comes to mind that I've been more tired was when I've gone mountain climbing.

Java...PDFs...Same league.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Only seven? Lightweight.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hehe... I have a feeling my students are feeling the same thing right now.

Meanwhile... my C project continues to not be done.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

What was it you had to code again, Ves?
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

The obvious answer would be Java.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
              Meanwhile... my C project continues to not be done.
              C is only good for programming embedded controllers.
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

7 hours? hah. tired? HAH!

over the course of the last 78 hours, i've spent about 45 of it coding a PHP version of diplomacy, and it's only half way done.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

my bf is taking a java course..but he doesn't spend nearly as much time on it as you do..then again..he loves doing that stuff..he'd rather do it all the time...*sighes*
                  "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX
                    7 hours? hah. tired? HAH!
                    I think he's just a frosh though.

Comment

You coders are nuts

I don't understand why you relish punishing yourselves by seeing who can stay up all night and get the biggest Coke Gut.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Nah, I don't do that anymore. I mean, I don't pull all nighters coding anymore.

Comment

i hate coding, and i do like 20 hours of it a week and it is still the beginning of the semester
                          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Working...
                          X