Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older sister of Venus andSerena Williams shot and Killed in L.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older sister of Venus andSerena Williams shot and Killed in L.A.

Link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...bit/index.html

Apparently suspects have currently barricaded themselves in a location in L.A.

This is surely going to affect the two sisters' tennis in the coming months. What a loss for them.

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I mean

Comment

"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

It's time to initiate biological warfare against illegal drugs. We could mutate selected genes, the genes which code for the enzymes which make the offending substance, to create pollen which when sprayed over fields of the growing plants, produce offspring which could not produce the drug. Faced with shortfalls of revenue the thugs would turn upon themselves, but hopefully within their home countries.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

sepf prescribed lately?

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
            X