Are You Ready for Some Football - Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yuk

the Giants blew this game just about as bad as San Fransisco blew yesterdays' game.

terrible.

Comment

• Yeah, it is inexcusable to kick a kickoff OUT OF BOUNDS, when you just went ahead with 15 seconds left!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I remember people saying that the 1983 Nebraska team was good enough to beat the lesser NFL teams (Tampa Bay and New Orleans, of course), but hell, they couldn't even beat Miami.

The 1995 Huskers were better (arguably the greatest college team of all time), but even they couldn't beat an NFL squad. The difference in talent levels is immense.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
          overuse of smiley error- cannot comprehend post
          Lazy sod.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bulger will start for the Rams next week too. Poor Warner. I wonder what will happen with him. I think it's probably over for him.

Go Rams! Seattle is next.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Bulger will start for the Rams next week too. Poor Warner. I wonder what will happen with him. I think it's probably over for him.
              I think I predicted this would happen at the beginning of the season and Sloww and some other ppl told me I was nuts, all because I said you'd be better off picking Harrington...
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• I just want to extend a hearty congrats to my boys on the FOG team. Way to be.
                Looks like our secret double X strategy is working out.

And H Tower...I'm going to leave that spread thing alone, as I already picked on you twice.
                But the numbers on the table could be indicative of some kind of numerical system that is going on.

Oops.
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• "...secret double X strategy."

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! I thought we were using the Double Secret X strategy, not the Secret Double X Strategy! Did I miss an email?

Comment

• I have begun my domination of the Handicapper's League!!!!

Of course, I'm 0-2 in the yahoo FF league......

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                    X