I love my routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up @7am... Shower, Dress

Out the door and at the 7-11 by 7:30am, have a couple of smokes with the deputy and a mountain dew...

Get to work around 8am, set work in motion, on 'poly soon after.

11:30am, light lunch (note, this is the first time I have eaten during the day)...

Back at work by 12:15pm... Work and post some more

Home around 4:30-5:00pm if all goes well...

Civ, Poly, cook, relax, play with dog, watch TV, listen to Savage Nation...

Dinner between 8 and 9pm...

Bed at 11pm...

Rinse and repeat.

---

Weekends are mostly house work and heavy drinking...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

get up at 7am, insulin, SSS, breakfast, cup of tea, make lunch, go to work for 8. come home at 4.30pm, have a shower, get changed, go down the pub, go home, watch some telly, go to bed about 10-12pm.

no pub today though, because i is skint!

back to uni next week though
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Wake up.
        Browse the net.
        Go to sleep.

I've been doing that for 4 months now.

Oh glorious days of freedom. I have about one month left before either the IDF or the Technion put their lash on me for 3-4 years.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

This thread reminds me of that Monty Python skit: The Four Yorkshiremen

Yorkshireman I:
          I was happier then and I had nothing! We used to live in this tiny old tumble-down house wi' great big holes in the roof.

Yorkshireman II:
          House! You were lucky to live in a house! We used to live in one room, all twenty-six of us, no furniture, half the floor was missing, we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of falling.

Yorkshireman III:
          You were lucky to have a room! We used to have to live in corridor!

Yorkshireman IV:
          Oh, we used to dream of living in a corridor! Would have been a palace to us! We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish heap. We got woke up every morning by 'aving a load of rotting fish dumped all over us! House, huh!

Yorkshireman I:
          Well, when I say "house", it was just a 'ole in the ground, covered by a sheet of tarpaulin, but it was a 'ouse to us!

Yorkshireman II:
          We were evicted from our hole in the ground. We had to go and live in a lake!

Yorkshireman III:
          You were lucky to have a lake! There were 150 of us living in a shoebox in the middle of the road!

Yorkshireman IV:
          A cardboard box?

Yorkshireman III:
          Ay!

Yorkshireman IV:
          You were lucky! We lived for three months in a rolled-up newspaper in a septic tank! We used to have to get up every morning at six o'clock and clean the newspaper, go to work down at mill, fourteen hours a day, week in, week out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home, our dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

Yorkshireman II:
          Luxury! We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, work twenty hours a day at mill, for twopence a month, come home, and dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

Yorkshireman III:
          Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox in the middle of the night, and lick the road clean with our tongues! We had to eat half a handful of freezing cold gravel, work twenty-four hours a day at mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our dad would slice us in two wi' breadknife.

Yorkshireman I:
          Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, 'alf an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got 'ome, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Yorkshireman IV:
          Oh, ay. And you try and tell the young people of today that, and they won't believe you!

All:
          No, no they won't!

Comment

Last week my schedule was like that:

Thu
            5.45am get up, wash, breakfast, etc.
            6.30am go to work
            8.30pm get home from work
            8.45pm go to bed
            11.00pm get up, wash, etc.
            11.40pm go to the train station
            0.00am hit the club
            dance all night

Friday
            5.40am get in train
            6.00am arriving home, wash, breakfast, etc.
            6.30am go to work
            12.00am go home for 3h break, lunch, sleep
            3pm back to work
            8.30pm get home
            8.45pm bed-time
            11pm get up, wash, etc.
            11.40pm get to train-staion
            0.00am hit the club
            dance all night

Saturday
            5.40am get in train to get home
            6.00am arriving home, wash, breakfast, etc.
            6.30am go to work
            4.30pm get home
            4.45pm go to bed
            11pm get up, wash, etc.
            11.40pm get to train-staion
            0.00am hit the club
            dance all night

If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Wake up.
              Check watch.
              Work out whether it's AM or PM.
              Breakfast (Black tea and cigarette)
              Check Poly, PBEM turns
              One or more clients arrive.
              Try to bludgeon them into shape for exam in a few days time.
              Work out how long since I ate. If it's more than 48 hours, cook a meal.
              Collapse.

Except on days when ther are exams on, like today, when no-one is able to work. Then, I just recuperate.

Two more days and everyone's done... then I can go back to being a bum for a while.

Comment

Working...
              X