Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powell: U.S. Won't Hand Iraq Over to U.N.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc
    He has a guilty conscience.
    No, but he quoted my post, so I wanted to know if he referred to me. Obviously not.
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
      Haliburton waits for the US tax payers to plow the field, plant, irrigate, weed, chase off varmints, and harvest; all with their equipment, seed, and labor
      Then Haliburton wants the oil, as it's their right.
      Haliburton filed Bankruptcy a few years back, now it's 200,000+ Employees are saved.

Don't you care about the working man?
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Lonestar has become a communist!

Comment

Quiet! Do you want me to get eject as chairman of the AECCP?

Alls I'm saying is it worked out for everyone. The Oilmen are happy, the workers are happy, everyone is happy.

Well, not the guys in the Sunni Triangle. They have a bug up their ass.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
            Troll is a word often used by those who lack valid arguments
            And I agreed with your arguement.

Therefore, because I agreed but used the word troll (indicating that I lack a valid arguement), i suppose that comes around and makes YOU lack a valid arguement
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

If this is not SillithinkTM at its best, I don't know what is.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Why aren't we training Iraqi locals to handle a large share of the burden of keeping the peace?
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                  Why aren't we training Iraqi locals to handle a large share of the burden of keeping the peace?
                  We have been, but we keep shooting them by mistake.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Shut up that's not funny
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hey, isn't it great how all of our "allies" are pulling for us. Just makes me feel warm all over!
                      I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

Shut up that's not funny
                        Indeed, it is quite, quite sad.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by LoneWolf
                          Hey, isn't it great how all of our "allies" are pulling for us. Just makes me feel warm all over!
                          Allies < > puppets
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's also a bit dicey to separate out the ones we can trust, train them to our standards wrt communication procedures, coordination, support requests etc. without giving away too much of the store (a la our work with Ruffpuffs in 'Nam), and to count on them keeping their minds right when things hit the fan and they have the opportunity to shoot at us or at fellow Iraqis.

Training locals is a mid to long term goal, not a short term one.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I think you meant =. But anyway, no, but you might think that people who were our "friends" might not be quite so happy to see things be difficult for us.
                              But don't worry for us, we'll be fine without you.
                              I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

As Lonestar is slowly beginning to realize, the US is losing "friends" very quickly.

[QUOTE ] But don't worry for us, we'll be fine without you. [/QUOTE]

Ya know, there are certain situation when I hear this....
                                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                                X