Polyphonic Ring Tones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polyphonic Ring Tones

Anyone know where to get them (for free?)
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

http://www.ringtones.3g-us.com/ ?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yadayadayada. I was already thinking that this was a critical thread.
      Ptuy!
      Kill the polyphones, stick to your innocence! Ti ti ti tititititi Btw., titi.....
      Phuking ringtones. My girlfriend got them. It drives me mad. Can't we just stay to ouit monotone monotony?
      Ptuy.
      Btw, I'm drunk, don't know if you noticed...
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd be really impressed if I could get Mahler polyphonic ringtones.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

A friend had his cell play the message sound from ICQ (oh-oh) everytime he received a text message. Don't do that. Fun in theory, less fun in the overcrowded subway car with the volume turned way up and 90% turning heads and smilingly recognizing it, as he was to find out.

Comment

thanks for the effort sloww, but those are all pay sites...
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Here in Shanghai, babies are given their first cell phone ("hand device") at birth. The polyphonic ringtones are already everywhere.

I love hearing western classical music coming from the phones, sometimes I ask the owner if they can identify the music - usually not. Beethoven and Bach are common. The most unusual I heard was the walking theme from "Pictures at an Exhibition".
                Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

I'll say... if it was accurate, getting a ringtone in 11/4 time is a feat!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I hate polyphonic ringtones mainly because all I have is a silly beeper.

At least I was able to get it to play a jig. More or less. I think I'll put something new there soon. Perhaps a reel. Or a set-dance.
                    Brought to you by Firelad, AKA King of the Fairies

Comment

http://frankstorck.nl/ringtones !!!!!!!!!

Comment

how do you get them on your phone? you need an IR connection right? I'm sure that costs extra money

Comment

Oh, polyphonics are so passé. Use REAL music instead, eg wavs.
                          Everytime I get an sms on my phone Worf says "Captain, Incoming message" with the ST:NG sound effect.
                          When I'm at work an my phone rings it starts to speak. I took this wav from SMAC that starts smthng like this: "We all know that our sences can be decieved, but how do we know our sences are not being deceived at any particular time, or all the time..." Adds up nicely to the atmosphere of the Uni Philosophy Dept.
                          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Laurentius, what type of phone do you have?

Diss: my phone has infared, bluetooth, mms, and sms. But on that site, i just use the internet on my phone to do a wap download.

Comment

My boss has gotten himself a new Nokia with polyphonic signal, but he has not bothered to change the setting from default. If you thought the Nokia Walz was annoying in mono, just imagine it in poly!
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                              X