X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Floyd arrested...

Sheep Molester David Floyd arrested.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

AUSTIN , (AP) -- David Floyd is currently being held in custody on his third animal abuse offense.
    Full Story
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

edit: re-edit- okay I'll play nice...

Comment

"Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

well they will most likely click on the link before they read my posts.

I have a sneaking suspician most people ignore my posts anyways- or have me on their ignore list.

Comment

I think the spyware prompts at the site are what really ruined it.

Comment

lol...yes well. it is a funny site. there are several stories to play with...

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              well they will most likely click on the link before they read my posts.

I have a sneaking suspician most people ignore my posts anyways- or have me on their ignore list.
              You should have continued with the gay theme..., that seems to help quite a lot
              I know what yoy mean though
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

But why not closed...
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

why would it be closed?

Comment

Because anyone could make this thread about anyone
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

anyone could use the site, just like half the sites that get posted on here i wanted to share, so you can terrorize your friends!!!

Comment

Yeah, I don't think we want to encourage this type of thing. So toast.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Phantom ****ter"
                          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I knew I should have closed it before responding.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X