Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnooold Won't Talk

He won't say what he'll cut.

Why does the left and the Democrats keep repeating this mantra when neither Davis or Bustamonte will say what they'll cut?

He won't say how he'll balance the budget.

Why does the left and the Democrats keep repeating this mantra when neither Davis or Bustamonte will say how they'll balance the budget?

Re: Arnooold Won't Talk

To answer your questions:

Politics, Politics.

In that order.
    "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

He won't talk because he has not come up with any cool one-liners on these subjects.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Well, he's already got a good one liner if he loses:

"I'll be back."

Ha! And you thought it was old and worn.

Comment

he was on Bill O'Reilly tonight.

anyone check him out?

I think Bill went easy on him though. He sometimes goes easy on his guests. He went easy on Ozzy Osbourne's wife (can't remember her name). And he goes easier on conservatives.

Comment

Bustamante gave a speech about exactly what he would cut and where he would tax. Arnold, to my knowledge, has done no such thing.
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Well, I hope Californians heard Bustamonte's plans. What did he say he'd cut?

Comment

He's been frequent in Late Night With Conan O'Brien...

What, it's not Arnold?

What I hear, he's gathering pretty good posse of actuall experts on economics and politics around him, so what he doesn't know (a lot), he can ask them.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Yeah, Boostmataxes has also said he will regulate gas prices in California. This is exactly Gray Davis's solution to high power prices - he wanted the world to sell California power at rates California wanted to pay. Now Boostmataxes says he will tell the world the prices California will pay for gas.

Now what do you expect will happen when the world stops selling California gas?

I simply cannot believe the people of California could be so stupid as to vote for Gray Davis II.
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

I'll just put this here.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Arnold doesn't need to talk. He's got Warren ****ing Buffet heading up his economic team. It doesn't get any better than that.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X