Free e-cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free e-cards?

what site has free e-cards? www.egreetings.com you got to pay for and now www.e-cards.com which used to be free now makes you pay. where can i go for this?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

If I was at home I could help, since my junkmail box is full of these things.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

What? Never heard of Blue Mountain?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Urban:

one month free? come on... whatever happened to all the free card sites? they go the way of free internet?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Free card sites = spam hell for those daft enough to use them.

I wondered about you and the knife selling, now I'm convinced you should submit all your life decisions to Poly for scrutiny.

Your friend, A
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Agathon:

i think we established that i'm naive and mis-educated about the world outside of the inner city...

but damn... just e-mailing someone a damn "Happy Birthday" seems stupid. a e-card is better for people i cant say happy birthday to right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
              one month free? come on...
              Check out the "Free e-cards" section on the right hand side.
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

they dont seem to have birthday cards among the free ones? do they have any un-animated cards that i could pretend are birthday ones?

Comment

Com'on Speer, go sift through the cards yourself.

Comment

E-cards are for people who got so impoverished buying all the latest tech goods, that they can't afford to buy Hallmark cards anymore.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Get a Yahoo account.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X