I'm Torn Apart By This News---I Can't Go On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Torn Apart By This News---I Can't Go On

Ben and Jen's story book wedding postponed.

Someone just shoot me.

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

How could this happen??????

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Does this mean she's still a virgin?
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

That's just an excuse. J-lo found someone new to hitch her star to.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

The rumor is that she wants a prenup that says Ben has to pay her half of his money if he cheats, but he gets to keep all his money if he doesn't cheat. Ben is stalling .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
              This is her fourth wedding so I hope not.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Run Ben, RUN!!!!!!!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                  I'll check her out and let ya know what all I find.
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

You know Ben wants Matt Damon
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

BTW Montecito and Santa Barbara are both very nice locations. As I recall the Kennedies honeymooned there.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"maybe he's throwing her horn".

thats a greek slang expression translated word for word.

cookie to the one who finds out what it means

Comment

Does she make more than he does you think.

Comment

NOT Originally posted by Sprayber
                            cookie to the one who finds out what it means
                            Does she make more than he does you think.
                            I'm not betting money on it. Though a direct Greek-to-English translation may provide the same results
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

if that's an answer to my post, nope it doesn't mean that

but as a hint, it is related with what Imran said in his first post...

as a sidenote and I know this is heavy, I was passing by an international press kiosk today and read on the national enquirer (sp?) that tom cruse will not marry penelope cruize either.

Comment

Working...
                              X