No announcement yet.

Swedish foreign minister stabbed by knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW NATO defeating Serbia sounds a bit corny. As for "religious wars" this is just for those who just want a simple explanation really. Although Serbs also did see it as such. Catholic west against orthodox east. Plenty of Greeks too and Russians and other people of that creed. But mainly their grudge was with Germany (former nazi ally to croatia and up for revenge as they saw it) IMHO. All this coupled with the oldfashioned antiamericanism (and a real repulsion for the UK) made for a nice psychosis to counter the other one. (Serbs with horns and red skin)
    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; October 3, 2003, 18:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

I find it hard to believe that someone could blame a Swedish Minister for the War in Kosovo.
      She clearly expressed her support for the bombings all over the Swedish media, even if she didn't send troops until after Serbia surrendered. I doubt her comments ever made American news. And Mad Albright was Lindh's tutor in the Global Female Foreign Minister (Conspiracy) Network. They even had the same looks. Mad Albright was the most active person pushing for the bombings of Serbia.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
        They even had the same looks.
        Now that was cruel and unecessairy. Noone human ressembles that... thing!

Comment

• They did. Despite that, I supported them both.
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Yuck!

Comment

• However if Lindh was as vocal as Albright in the bombing of Serbia, as you say, then this could well be the reason. People don't take well when hearing arguments to bomb their countries. So they go and kill people. More easily if they have a screw loose. Forgive the oversimplification it's for argument's sake. The only thing that seems a bit amiss is that he would deny it and that he's done if after years have passed.

Comment

Working...
              X