Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Carolina continues to enforce Unconstitutional Sodomy Law.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think? You must have missed all the threads where they were saying about their natural sense of good taste.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

I don't care to learn about playing Canasta either.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I can play Canasta.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I didn't think hardly anyone played canasta any more.
          My mother used to play canasta, for cripe's sake.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

For some reason my parents and my aunt and uncle learnt it and used to play it on family holidays. Not even sure they remember why they learnt it... Us kids kind of picked it up from them.

Good game actually.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

They have it for interactive play at Yahoo.

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge
                Calm down Elok,
                You slipped under my radar.
                I guess I should have read this thread more carefully...

Now return to your cheerios and fruit-roll-ups

Did you read my answer to your previous question about bath houses?

Amazing that MTG backed up my answer to TCO's question.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  They have it for interactive play at Yahoo.
                  Really? Maybe there is a reason to go to Yahoo after all.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Comment

Good point, it's not worth that.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

For some reason my parents and my aunt and uncle learnt it and used to play it on family holidays. Not even sure they remember why they learnt it... Us kids kind of picked it up from them.

Good game actually.
                        I knew I shouldn't have just read the fourth page of this thread..
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          More like the right to privacy, TCO.
                          Don't see that word in the document. And does the right to privacy allow me to shoot up?

Comment

That it does not. It deals with right to privacy in the bedroom.

And you're right, it isn't in the document. It's a judicially created clause piggybacking on the 'Due Process' Clause of the 5th and (mainly) 14th Amendment.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So how come I have a right to stick my **** in whatever but not a right to stick a needle in myself. both are victimless. If the right is out of the air, shouldn't it cover both?

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                                So how come I have a right to stick my **** in whatever but not a right to stick a needle in myself. both are victimless. If the right is out of the air, shouldn't it cover both?
                                How does the due process cover Fvcking and not smoking?

Comment

Working...
                                X