Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek/Austrian californians way above average Californian

look what i found.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Seems they learnt from the German failure to take over Texas in the 19th century.
    Blah

Comment

Germans tried to take over Texas in the 19th century?

I age in perpetual learning.

Comment

And I thought the thread was about wine
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

More of them speak only English at home. Austrians: 88%. Greeks: 73%. All Californians: 61%.

“Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

That's because 25% of the population is illegal. That's right 1 out of every 4 people is an illegal alien. The Federal governments failure to control the border is total.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

25 % looks a bit much.

But if the border is so uncontrolled, I wonder what the point of the restrictive visa policy is. We had talks with a US law school recently, seems several of those look to set up "subsidiaries" in europe and even china because their foreign students don't get visas.
              “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Arnold does not speak English, Herr Rechtsberater
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I never said he did, Mr drinking problem.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by HershOstropoler
                      But if the border is so uncontrolled, I wonder what the point of the restrictive visa policy is. We had talks with a US law school recently, seems several of those look to set up "subsidiaries" in europe and even china because their foreign students don't get visas.
                      The government pretends to have a restrictive policy (thus the visa restrictions) but the truth is you can just walk across the border at most places. They're to cheap to build a continous border wall or to hire enough border control agents to actually properly control the border that's why drugs and illegals can just flow in to the country.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                        Germans tried to take over Texas in the 19th century?

I age in perpetual learning.
                        Didn´t know this, but Poly teached me the truth

Blah

Comment

Working...
                        X