No announcement yet.

The Real Love that Dare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are you getting the bit about past wrongs?

men to this day treat women as sex objects. Even after impregnating them, they still do not change their attitudes towards women.

And the laws in Nevada aren't bad. I forgot to mention Washington though. They are almost as bad as California. I've heard bad things about Oregon as well.

Comment

Yes speak for the masses, of course ALL men treat women like sex objects.

go girl go

Now what about the kids, half you flakes ignore that fact... So do tell us what about the kids>

We all have seen your opinion of cash grabbing women and stupid men. But I have yet to see anyone address the issue Bob is writting about also....The Kids...
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

do all women treat men as sperm doners that pay their bills?

No.

The standard applies both ways.

Comment

And the kids in the crossfire? You seem to ignore that why? You hate kids that much?

I seem to see a common theme here with you stupid parents, ignore the child carnage....
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

If two adult who seperate cannot agree to amicably on how to raise their children then they are the ones acting childishly.

It will take concessions on both sides.
            19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
              Divorce is too costly, men should seek out women with a more conservative view of the sacramental nature of marriage. "Let no Man seperate what God has joined". There is too much divorce in this country...
              Get a divorce and you're financially hosed and if you happen to have children from the marriage then get ready to live in a card board box. I knew a fellow from my old Army unit who got divorced and after he paid $3500 per month in court ordered alimony and child support he had just $300 per month to live on. That's $300 for food, clothing, shelter, and transpertation. Sorry, but our system is fundimentally broken.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                I have heard remarks that men have been reduced to little more than sperm-doners. Many women deliberately get pregnant because they are lonely/depressed and want a baby to care for to make them feel better, and feel needed.
                Many women do this and I saw one girl I knew do just this. It's stupid and immature but young girls do it never the less. I do agree with you though that the guys are idiots and deserve a life of indentured servitude.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

el freako it's called human emotion, call it what you will in the event they can not the kids suffer... Back to spilled milk....
                  Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                    And the kids in the crossfire? You seem to ignore that why? You hate kids that much?

I seem to see a common theme here with you stupid parents, ignore the child carnage....
                    I have nothing against the kids. The kids shouldn't soley go with the father though. I support 50% custody.

Comment

I'm beginning to think blackice is like the blacktide DL. But instead of hating the french, he hates women

Comment

Dissident I agree with 50% provided each parent is a good person.

I hate women because I post about injustice to men and children in the courts?

You need a shrink, it would seem you may have and issue with rights and injustice when it relates to men....
                        Did your father beat you as a child?
                        Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Get a divorce and you're financially hosed and if you happen to have children from the marriage then get ready to live in a card board box. I knew a fellow from my old Army unit who got divorced and after he paid $3500 per month in court ordered alimony and child support he had just $300 per month to live on. That's $300 for food, clothing, shelter, and transpertation. Sorry, but our system is fundimentally broken.
                          Just an observation, it seems that it can definitely be argued from a practical standpoint that a living a traditional lifestyle is better from the man's viewpoint. If you hook up with a woman and later on she decides it isn't wasn't a good idea, she can accuse you of rape and get you into a good deal of trouble. If she becomes pregnant, she will have a choice on whether the baby stays and you won't, and if she chooses to keep the baby you will have to pay child support for the next 18 years. If you and your wife fail to appreciate the sacramental nature of marriage/enter into one unwisely, and you come to a divorce, well.....
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I opened this thread up expecting it to be about how women are evil. Thank goodness I was proven wrong!
                            I guess I don't need to use phrases like "beating a dead horse" or "one-trick pony"...

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Did that guy review his own book?
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Why go to a sperm bank, when you can find some unlucky sap who doesn't know better to wear a condom. Not only is the sperm free, you get a fee meal, and you get 18 years of child support.
                                If you feel betrayed with a one-night-stand demanding child support, there are 2 possibel reactions:
                                a) move to another country and dont leave an adress
                                b) dont earn enough money... Get a part-time job enjoy
                                your freetime ... you can have a good life with little money, if you so choose (you can earn up to 930,-/m before you have to give any for debts or child-support or whatever ... at least in germany... )

On the divorce issue:
                                No. 1: Dont get married!
                                No. 2: Dont hord money. Spent it for your pleasure. Dont
                                buy a house or whatever...

Life is easy when you are (relativ...) poor
                                If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Working...
                                X