Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    Cali = Otto!
    Haha...that's what some of them would call me.

If a car was parked in my bus stop, I would drive so close to it that I would take it's wing mirror off.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Cali = evil!!!

I've always wanted to get into an open punch up with a bus driver jk
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
        Cali = evil!!!

I've always wanted to get into an open punch up with a bus driver jk
        Bring it aaawwwwnn!!!
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

You have just met the passenger from holy hell. Theres a reason that mace was invented The 94 was great fun!
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

All I know is that you couldn't pay me enough to be an Israeli bus driver.

Comment

They should import ones from Northampton to make up for "losses". Honestly, ours are easily stupid enough.

Comment

The most recent trend here is bus drivers pressing their horns to wave to people they know on the street = unprofessional.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I would think that threatening to kick me "through the window", as is the case today, was unprofessional?

Comment

Yes, I hate buses in general. A year ago, I lived really close to UT campus, but instead of simply taking the free bus to work, I paid $5-$7 per day to park, every single day. I HATE public transportation.
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love public transportation! Having no car on campus forces me to take the bus just about everyday. www.cumtd.com America's Best little transit program 1999

Comment

Elijah, what on earth did ya do man?
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                        X