No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp-What Were You Thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read Depps comments, and you can take or leave most of it, but PLEASE tell me the part about renaming 'French Fries' into 'Freedom Fries' isn't true?

Comment

The other thread on this topic was much more interesting. Especially all the comments made about Christina Ricci.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Where?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh, and put Brittney back in the kennel.

And Johnny who?
          Attached Files
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Hey, we're not watching the El Salvador vs. Mexico soccer match at the Home Depot Center MTG
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Here you go

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                Hey, we're not watching the El Salvador vs. Mexico soccer match at the Home Depot Center MTG
                Is this a football thread?
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

From CNN
                  'Rowland said the switch from french fries to freedom fries came to mind after a conversation about World War I when anti-German sentiment prompted Americans to rename German foods like sauerkraut and hamburger to liberty cabbage and liberty steak.'

McDonalds liberty steak? doesn't have the same ring to it somehow...

Comment

don't be dissing Johnny Depp

and I happen to think he was right in his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      you guys pay 10 bucks for cinema?

*points and laughs*
                      7 bucks where I am

And how much do you pay for gasoline?
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

None, I don't own a car. Somebody does, though
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

we pay more for gasoline because we don't rob oil off other peoples.

Comment

God bless Salma Hayek.

KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Desperado is/was a cool movie, lookin forward to any sequel.

Oh, and before PotC they had a preview for Kill Bill on it

Comment

PH - that's about it. you know your PH, PH

Comment

Working...
                                X