• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys pay 10 bucks for cinema?

*points and laughs*

Comment

How many marks do you guys pay?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's free if you work there.
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Speaking of bad PR, MTG did you guys put a muzzle on Barbara Streisand yet?
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

euros, TS, euros, they're about equally much worth to dollars and we pay about 5

Comment

screw euros

marks were way cooler

5 bucks is cheap though

Comment

germans pay in euros these day ted...

we pay bout €5 iirc because i never go to the cinema except for lord of the rings
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

So that's why US box office takings are so high.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Hi Paul, we drove past S****horpe on our way from Hull down to Reading.

Comment

Smart move. You don't want to go through it.
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

Do all Eurocoms pay with Euros now?

Comment

Let me guess; when you drove past it, Rich pointed and said "See that ****hole there? Well, that's where Paul Hanson lives".

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            Do all Eurocoms pay with Euros now?
                            All but the Danish, Swedish and British Eurocoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              Speaking of bad PR, MTG did you guys put a muzzle on Barbara Streisand yet?
                              B&D with Streisand is your thing, honey, not mine.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

OH GOOD LAWD

Comment

Working...
                                X