Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death, anyone's bought it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll go buy it as soon as it hits the stores here. For some reason, "instant world-wide releases" are about a month late here.
    Anyway, Maiden are on my (very) short list list of bands whose new albums I'd buy unconditionally. With one exception, these bands managed to never put out an album that disappointed me as a whole. Some songs, maybe, but never an entire album.
    The monkeys are listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk

In fact, he said that we could all go and download the new album on the one condition that if we really liked it, but only then, we'd go out and buy it.
      At least one person in the music industry gets it.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

At least one person in the music industry gets it.
        Then again, the album is copy-protected. It doesn't play well in my portable cd-player.

Comment

I'm boycotting all music cd purchases because of recent RIAA actions... which means my music purchasing habits have not changed at all.

So no IM for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Minute Mirage

Repetitive choruses? Not nearly as much as in Brave New World, thank God.
            I passed that album, it was released during a non-metal period for me. Seems I didn't miss much then
            får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

Originally posted by Al'Kimiya

I passed that album, it was released during a non-metal period for me. Seems I didn't miss much then
              It depends. There's some very good stuff there, but I personally got tired of the album after listening to it and only it for about three weeks straight. Big mistake.

Comment

I really liked Brave New World a lot...do you think I'll like this one?
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                  I really liked Brave New World a lot...do you think I'll like this one?
                  I'd say the chances are very good. Check out some songs at BBC, where it's the album of the week. My favourites are Paschendale (probably the best epic since Hallowed Be Thy Name), Face In The Sand and No More Lies.

Comment

Working...
                  X