Man, what a game! Miami 38 - FL 33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil Japanese... we didn't do a good job civilizing them after WW2

It could be worse. At least I can watch American baseball on public TV.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Tennessee had some bright spots in their Marshall win. It could easily have been a lot bigger win.

Unfortunately they didn't look good enough to take the Gators in their next game two weeks from now.

Here is hoping that practice goes well for the VOLS in the next two weeks!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

At least I can watch American baseball on public TV.

Do they have English subtitles?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Do they have English subtitles?

No, but it's not too hard to read the graphics if you know katakana.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Damn, I wouldn't be able to survive in Japan .

Baseball and Football are necessary. How do you do it?!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Clausen still got outplayed by Marshalls QB. At least for Clausens sake the center was able to change his pants every quarter.

Comment

Baseball and Football are necessary. How do you do it?!

I've dedicated myself to prostate cancer prevention...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                  Clausen still got outplayed by Marshalls QB. At least for Clausens sake the center was able to change his pants every quarter.
                  Clausen is an overated QB...no doubt. Unfortunately, he is by far the best one on the roster

How he became the second highest rated QB in Vol history blows my mind!

BTW, your DAWGS is lookin' goood!
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Clausen still got outplayed by Marshalls QB

Not like that's a HORRIBLE thing. Look at the last two Marshall QBs: Chad Pennington, Byron Leftwich. This guy, Stan Hill is just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Clausen still got outplayed by Marshalls QB

Not like that's a HORRIBLE thing. Look at the last two Marshall QBs: Chad Pennington, Byron Leftwich. This guy, Stan Hill is just as good.
                      Anybody heard anything on his knee?

Comment

Joe Dailey looked good today for the Huskers, according to my dad. Hopefully he can start soon and we can bench Jammal Lord's worthless ass.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

How did Navy fare?

Comment

Lost. Something like 17-3, iirc.

Comment

Anybody heard anything on his knee?

No, not yet. Hope he's ok. He looked great.

How did Navy fare?

You boys are going DOWN to Rutgers!

Comment

Working...
                              X