Why are we here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we here?

I'm sitting here at the computer at 1:45 AM while my parents are asleep, munching on pringles and discussing mostly politics with a bunch of random people on the web who include such diverse people as a commie from Utah and a Zylka.

wtf?

What the heck drives us to post here at the cost of our health (and often peace of mind )? Do we have OCD? Are we just nutters?

Well, I'm going to bed.

Comment

I have OCD.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I'm a nutter... I have mild OCD, and I'm drunk .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

To amuse me.
          j/k

OCD. Humans must communicate.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

cost of health?

I am not hurting my health by posting here.

Why am I here?

well to be honest, I have no life.

Comment

We're hear for the amusement of Martians who are constantly watching us.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm bored and getting ready for bed.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Diss, I believe he meant sanity.
                  American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                  I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                  Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                  XGalaga.

Comment

as for my mental health... well I do worry about that.

seriously. some people here think I'm insane. And I get worried when people think I'm crazy. I think they see something about me that I cannot see. I'd hate to be locked up in a looney bin. That would make me go insane

So I'm trying to do things in my life to keep me sane.

Comment

Being locked in a looney bin is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

After all, the monkeys can't be too happy about being jammed in a barrel.
                      XGalaga.

Comment

although the free drugs is always a plus

why do people in looney bins in movies always complain about being drugged up? some people pay good money for those kinds of drugs.

Comment

Diss, I have pictures of Dissent. I'll post them here cause I'm nice.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                            Diss, I have pictures of Dissent. I'll post them here cause I'm nice.
                            Choson!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Choson!
                              This is in the Middle East.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X