No announcement yet.

Choose elijah's tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upper arm hurts the least. Lower back is also relatively painless.

Inside upper arm - bring tissues, 'cause you're gonna cry.
    -30-

Comment

Originally posted by elijah

You Jewish, Ben?
      Yeh,
      Damn! There's one of my more painful tattoo suggestions gone out the window.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        Why don't you tatoo Kan't Critique of Pure Reason instead ? (In very small print). Or Proust in full text ? That would be cool, and you can be sure your gf won't be bored in bed
        But would you really want her to spend the whole time reading Proust???? She may not be bored in bed, but you certainly would be.
        Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Originally posted by Verres
          But would you really want her to spend the whole time reading Proust???? She may not be bored in bed, but you certainly would be.
          Not if you had it in Braille
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Not if you had it in Braille
            Body acne!!

But would you really want her to spend the whole time reading Proust????
            One word. Longevity.
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

What I meant was that if she was reading your body all the time, it would be boring. If she was reading braille on your body all the time, it's a little more 'hands on'
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Drogue: There is something about stating the obvious that one really finds a charm

Instruction manual!!! I cant post why thats funny, but you two know exactly what I'm talking about .

Ok, so I'm settled on the cave art, but I'll look into the tree of life. Any interesting representations?
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

"this is not a tattoo"
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Some goth came into college with "Townie" on a t-shirt in gothic writing. We cracked up, and cracked up good!

Comment

A friend of mine once said:

"Read 'Rememberence of Things Past' by Marcel Proust; you might enjoy it." -Alex Wong

He was. Wong, that is. I couldn't get past page 3. I did, however, find the perfect cure for insomnia.
                      -30-

Comment

Working...
                      X