Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, what is Poly's logo?

Comment

just the title as you see it on top of this page.

Comment

But mine has a planet on it
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you what?

Comment

You can have one of mine. I've got a bunch.
            -30-

Comment

Get the Chinese symbol for "what the **** are you staring at?"
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

what a waste that would be

Comment

I have a Scorpion (I'm a scorpio) on my lower back, left side, it's about as big as my fist. Pretty lame, but it is very well done, and it is under my shirt so no one will see it at work.

Next, I am going to get a Tiger on my right shoulder blade, back... I will eventually have a ton of tats, but they will be under my shirt

When you go to get your tattoo, if the guy who is giving you it hasn't got about a million tats of his own and he hadn't done about half of them to himself, move on...

Chinesse is stupid if your not chinesse.

Aquarius

or

the second one is kind of fruity, but it can be toughened up a bit. Oh, and the Fish is Pices.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Bar Code
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

@ Tingkai

I like the second Aquarius one.. in some respects I am the typical Aquarian, in some I am not, so I guess branding myself isn't a great idea. I still like the prehistoric cave art option...
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

How about a pig tatoo saying "Commie Bastard".
                        Or maybe you should enshrine your dislike for the current government and get a tatoo saying "I have B-lair".
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How about a pig tatoo saying "Commie Bastard"
                          How about not.

Or maybe you should enshrine your dislike for the current government and get a tatoo saying "I have B-lair"
                          I intend to live longer than Blair. It would be like my dad having a tricky dicky tattoo because he was against Nixon.
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

i have a sticker on my laptop that says "GODLESS COMMIE SCUM", maybe you could get that
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

It would be cool (but expensive, time consuming and painful), to get the entire text of "Wittgenstein and 10 minute poker" tattoo'd all over my body. It wouldn't do much for my sex life though . Any other ideas before I settle on prehistoric cave art?

Comment

A mirror-image swastika is the Buddhist symbol for 'vegetarian'.
                                -30-

Comment

Working...
                                X