• Time
  • Show
Clear All

then a goldfish

preferably the kind you eat

Comment

A flying maggot with a penis as its head

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
          A) I'm not that fat, B) I now run Windows XP, C) It'd make Asher cry.
          You hear that, UR? Maybe I should go post a thread about how elijah switched from Linux to Windows, as you do every time someone switches, insisting it is the starting of the domino effect.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If I were you I would not get one. One reason it can hurt you when you go to get a job if someone sees it.
            Donate to the American Red Cross.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

don't do it.

unless you really want to.

(how's that for a piece of advice? )
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Chest -

Anywhere on Right Arm -

Anywhere on Left Arm -

Buttocks -

Forehead -

Left Palm -

Right Palm -

And of course, various little communist fingernail paintings.

Enjoy
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  Mother?

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

The sign of freemasons right on your forehead?
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

The Apolyton logo.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I like Skanky's suggestion.

Comment

Don't get it anywhere where it could be seen if you're wearing a t-shirt. Employers frown on such obvious self expression and inviduality. The bright colours might distract the other cogs in the machine.

If you work in an industry where you often go shirtless, the tattoo may actually be useful.

I'm personally thinking of getting a stylised rendition of the electron orbits of the carbon atom on my upper right arm, well hidden by any decent t-shirt.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Star of David.

Comment

Big swastika...on your forehead...will work a charm with the employers
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Someone's getting ever more creative and... funny...

Comment

Working...
                                X