!!!Tattoos!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunetly we don't have a good cop .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

BTW how the hell do you put a picture in the message body, rather than attach it as a file?

Comment

The "funny pictures" thread appeared to be the least productive, so that was the right one to axe.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
          BTW how the hell do you put a picture in the message body, rather than attach it as a file?
          Reds, it has to be hosted in the internet - and you put its adress inbetween this [img][/img] (where you want it)

Comment

I was really tempted to axe them all, just for fun, but Zylka's had his mind more or less relatively somewhat right for a little while anyway, so I decided not to mess around with him too much.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I hate you, internet

^^^ Last time I try to help anyone EVER

Comment

I hate the internet also

the only cool Tatoos I have seen are the ones that KH and a freidn in RL have

KH should post a picture of his

I could get soemthing like that

other tatoos can be fine if they are small and not noticeable, (can even be a little cute), but are never better than skin (I guess I am thinking of girls here)

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Krazykins has a tattoo??? WHERE IS HE!

Comment

Tattoos:

Comment

Don't get a tattoo dude you will look like a tool
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Think so?

Comment

My wife has a few tattoos (no jokes please).

There's no way I'm posting pics of them online.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                          X