Mormon Church OKs Firing Squad Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

The astringent effect of the alcohol stimulates a reaction by which veins come closer to the surface.
    capillaries, not veins
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue
      Well another sanctioned way, more for rats than mice, which i luckily never had to use, was to grab them by the tail and break their neck by a swift swing on a table edge. Don't think you can do that with humans though
      That's the method I've used to kill a couple of rats...though I wasn't actually touching them. Our landlord put glue traps out in the hallway, and occasionally I would come home and find a rat trapped in one, squirming. So I'd put the bugger out of his misery as quick as I could.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak

capillaries, not veins
        How dare you correct MTG.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

how dare him be wrong
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

He is never wrong -- don't you understand?

Even if he is wrong, we are to presume he is right.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

OMFG - someone actually caught MtG with a trivial error!

Comment

Im fine with bringing back hangings and other such killing methods, as long as school kids an soccer moms and the whole town is made to come out and LOOK at the deaths. That is half the point of such killings, not only to make the person suffer, but to make an example to the public, which means the public must be present. Want a guy cut into four bloody pieces? Then have Mrs. Smith' third grade class sitting front row.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

That'd be hilarious.

They could broadcast them on PBC.

Comment

I bet most proponents of the death penalty would NOT support such a move..I mean, think of the children!

Well, we are thinking of them..won;t seeing some person beheaded (why not the guillotine? It is both messy and "humanitarian") would sure scare kids straight away from murder, no? Much better deterent value I would assume.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                    X