No announcement yet.

Mormon Church OKs Firing Squad Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you give them a choice. What have we got now? Lethal Injection -or- Lethal Injection?

I saw you put out a Needle, a Chair, a Rope, a Gun, a Guilitine, Cinderblocks, and Lead Pipe and let 'em pick
    Monkey!!!

Comment

That sounds like "Clue".
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, but the way you use the lead pipe is way different!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          There is really no humane way to kill someone. So, why not just have them choose? Why restrict them from any form of death?
          When I worked with mice we killed them in one of two ways, depending on what we needed to em. The msot humane method, but which interfered with a lot of our experiments, was using gas (overdose of an anasthaetic). Otherwise we used rapid dislocation of the neck (either via metal rod behind the base of the head and push whilst pulling tail, or by using your fingers instead), which when done right results in instant death.

Comment

MY wife kills mice for a living
            Monkey!!!

Comment

that's nice . . . . . .
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Mice, rats. What's the difference ?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Mice meat is tougher and chewier... Yet, rat meat actually has a real gamey taste.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

You guys really do not have to ruin my appetite for dinner later on tonight.

Comment

Well another sanctioned way, more for rats than mice, which i luckily never had to use, was to grab them by the tail and break their neck by a swift swing on a table edge. Don't think you can do that with humans though

Comment

As for taste, never had mouse. Rat and guinea pig taste very rabbity though, which is prolly hardly surprising.

Comment

What was that movie about the guy who carshed his plane in some Siberian like place and started living like the wolves, eating mice and scenting his territory?

That was a pretty good flick.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

What's so odd about scenting one's territory ?

Comment

When I was in Ecuador in the summer of 2001, I had a few opportunities to try roasted guneia pig.

Needless to say, I never tried it.

Comment

bah! nothing beats the sublime texture of octopus genetalia!
                                (nastly little rubbery things they be)
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X