Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azazel
    US army has booze?

When I was 18 and in AIT (military occupation speciality school) you could go to one of the little canteen type stores and sit there and drink beer and never be carded. Now I'm a semi regular customer of the Class Six store on post. Class Six is the miltary work for liquor store.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Though I don't think that getting hammered is the best idea for boot camp, and rifle school.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

Though I don't think that getting hammered is the best idea for boot camp, and rifle school.

In boot camp we were kept far away from alochol. AIT (at least for us electronics guys) consisted of about 8 months of classroom stuff. For us going out to the field meant out on the town during the weekends and holidays.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

M/Sgt Bilko lives!
          Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Why the hell are my tax dollars paying for beer?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

God forbid 64% of your gross income is going to beer, what next, don't tell me they buy weed too!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

I don't think the government should be buying beer... even if it is for the troops. I thought you were a conservative Japh? You know, against wasteful spending...
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm also for an increase in moral. Yet, this was in SK. Shouldn't they be out around town, getting drunk, running over innocent ppl?
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm also for an increase in moral. Yet, this was in SK. Shouldn't they be out around town, getting drunk, running over innocent ppl?
                    And hogging the pool table
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

It isn't free you dopes. We have to pay for it. It used to be a lot cheaper than off post but now it's not such a great bargain.

Comment

i know TCO is behind this...
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I love America...

Comment

USA!
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                            X