Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about a Poly Fantasy Hockey league??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, let's have the draft at 6:30pm EST Monday. Bit early for me, but that's okay.
    Last edited by Tingkai; October 5, 2003, 02:37.
    Golfing since 67

Comment

Sounds good.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

awesome thanks guys for the change, I will have like an hour and 10 minutes to draft then I gotta go pick up the wife, but will be back 30 minutes later.

Comment

That's a problem for me. The draft time is 6:30am for me. I have to leave for work at 9am. I think 2-1/2 hours is enough time to do the draft, but if we stop for half an hour then I don't think we'll finish by 9.

Vlad: Is a different day better for you.

Alternatively, we could do an auto-draft.
          Golfing since 67

Comment

Dan Snyder just passed away.

This does not bode well for anybody.
            "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
            "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
            "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

I will leave a list tomorrow after the first hour +, not a problem for me, otherwise I am in the same situation almost everyday, and early morning from 7am-9:30am pst is also shot since I have to do stuff everyday. I really have no problem having auto draft for me after I go, first few rounds are most important anyway!!!

Comment

We'll keep the draft at the same time.

Vlad, send me your list before you leave to pick up your wife.

I might have to work early tomorrow. If that happens, I'll send you my list and we can call it even.
                Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by cinch
                  Dan Snyder just passed away.

This does not bode well for anybody.
                  Yeah, it's a shame. He makes it to the NHL and then boom, he's gone.

Heatley must be going through some hard times. He'll have to live with the fact that he was behind the wheel.
                  Golfing since 67

Comment

I will have a list ready to go while we draft the first rounds.

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid professional athletes can be. With all the money and support in the world they still live on the edge off the sports field also. I went to college with Paul Ranheim and Tony Granato and Chris Chelios and lived in an apt. building with Paul and man they were piss drunk all the time and Chris was always getting into fights. Then they would pile into Chris's Mercedes and drive back to the apartment. After they made it the NHL Chris came back during the offseason and kept up the same attitude, I am amazed he didn't wrap his car around a pole drunk one night.

Comment

I am ready to go - I got home as soon as I could from work for this. Are we doing the draft in this thread?

Comment

I am here whats up with the draft?

Comment

Go to the other thread
                          Golfing since 67

Comment

Working...
                          X