No announcement yet.

Al Qaeda is heading to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But then we'd have a global ice cube shortage or something.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

uhhhh. I think I might notice, for a second or two, at least...

One of the better things that might happen here is that the US govt might ***** slap the GoC into taking immigration seriously.

It is not uncommon here for someone to be ordered deported for serious problems and then be let walk out of the hearing onto the street and into the night. The hope is that they will show up for the flight out. And no, that has not stopped since 9-11, from what I've heard.

I'm not sure if strange men taking even stranger men on over flights of nuclear facilities while they complete a one year course as a pilot in 3 or 4 years would have a real effect on the policies of the GoC.

I think closing the border for a day or 3 might just get the attention of the fuddy headed people in Ottawa though. I'm not joking either. It would be one of the better things ever done for our and your security.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I don't doubt that there are problems that need to be ironed out with regard to the Canadian immigration system, but this just strikes me as yet another "blame Canada to take people's eyes off our own problems" effort on the part of the US, as happened with the ridiculous bull**** spawned by Bloomberg amongst others after the blackout last month.
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
          I think closing the border for a day or 3 might just get the attention of the fuddy headed people in Ottawa though.
          The US Customs and Immigration department was planning to do that, but they were too busy arresting drivers crossing the border for gas.

The American government is not complaining about lax Canadian security. The two governments appear to be cooperating, according to the linked CNN report

"U.S. officials have been working with Canada over the past month to ensure it is improving screening and other security measures."
          Golfing since 67

Comment

Yes!! Lets go and kill them all! Lets "whoop some terrorist ass". Because thats going to actually do something usefull
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Even elijah's on board for this -- excellent.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Because thats going to actually do something usefull

Yeah, it'll kill terrorists.

Getting rid of Celine Dion is just the icing on the cake.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

But Celine Dion is a far greater threat to Western civilisation than Bin Laden, for heavens sake. She is the reason I had to force my uncle to shell out £500 on a new stereo in order to play Metallica and Barry White to drown out my mum playing Celine Dion and on and on and on downstairs on a crappy £70 thing. Fortunately, even with that thing on full volume, you can still hear the walrus of love throughout the house!

Anyone care to explain exactly how this, or any military action against terrorist cells is actually going to work? Or do you just think the military is some kind of magic bullet to solve or your problems?

Even elijah's on board for this -- excellent.
                  Only if we get to kill Bryan Adams as well..
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Blame Canada!

Comment

Done!

Comment

Anyone care to explain exactly how this, or any military action against terrorist cells is actually going to work? Or do you just think the military is some kind of magic bullet to solve or your problems?

I'll make it simple...

1. We know there are some terrorists in Canada.

2. A properly planned nuclear strike will kill 99% of all Canadians.

3. Since the survivors will be mostly Eskimos (who are notoriously unfriendly to radical Islam), it is safe to assume that the nuclear strike will kill all or nearly all of the terrorists in Canada.

It makes perfect sense.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hope you are prepared for the fall-out.
                          Blah

Comment

Hope you are prepared for the fall-out.

Like nuclear fall-out would make Detroit or North Dakota any worse.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ok, then nuking sounds good
                              Blah

Comment

Ok, then nuking sounds good

That's what I've been trying to tell you.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X