Al Qaeda is heading to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Qaeda is heading to Canada

According to the latest reports from the State Department Al Qaeda has set it's eyes upon Canada. Interrogations of captured Al Qaeda members has revealed that after a string of failured terror plots in the US AL Qaeda has decided to look for easier points from which to launch their terror attacks. Reportedly Al Qaeda would now like to hijack several Canadian planes which are flying to foeign destinations and who's route will over fly the US. Al Qaeda believes that Canada has looser inspections and background checks then the US does so they're plotting to launch their next major attack from Canada.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

BTW I'd bet money they're shotting for the White House. I say this because they kept coming back for the Twin Towers so Al Qaeda seems the type to keep attacking the same targets until they get them.

Comment

Yeah, apparently they've had sleeper cells in Iqaluit and Yellowknife.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I think the US is putting too much stock in this "human" intelligence they are gathering. When dealing with religious zealots and people willing to kill themselves in order to kill others, it's more than likely that they are feeding US officials faulty intel. But it's still worth investigating.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm serious, there are reported sleeper cells in Iqaluit and Yellowknife.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Sava: they don't have a choice. They have to look into everything, no matter how unlikely. If terrorists bomb Disneyland, and word gets out that one of our captives mentioned a plot in California, the Bush Administration + the FBI + the CIA + the Pentagon + the USDA for good measure would all get hell.

Comment

The official did say that interrogations of those detainees produced some of the information contained in the advisory. Intercepted communications and materials seized in raids of al Qaeda safe houses were other sources of the intelligence, the official said.
              Meaning they look for other sources to confirm before they trust some Al Qaeda no goodniks word.

Comment

I don't have the link, but it's been recently reported that the administration authorized the use of drugs like sodium penethol on captured terrorists, so maybe some of this might be true.
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Human intelligence is more useful than electronic intelligence.

Electronic intelligence is only so useful, simply because it's known that we have the capabilities. So they are usually more guarded when using electronic devices.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

BRING IT ON

So those ****ers want to mess with us.

Cool now they are closer where we can hunt them down and kill their ***** asses.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: Al Qaeda is heading to Canada

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      Al Qaeda believes that Canada has looser inspections and background checks then the US does so they're plotting to launch their next major attack from Canada.
                      If this were not so serious, I'd almost laugh. How many times on this forum have Canadians criticized US security and John Ashcroft.

Al Qaeda has been listening apparently.

Now, WTF, are we going to do about this?
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

INVADE CANADA!!!!!!
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Re: Re: Al Qaeda is heading to Canada

Originally posted by Ned

Now, WTF, are we going to do about this?
                          Same thing we've been doing.

Whooping Al Queda ass.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Check the first story I listed.

I really should continue that thread.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

We should just nuke Canada right now and stop this threat in its tracks. No one who matters will notice they're gone, anyway.

edit: For NYE...
                              Last edited by Drake Tungsten; September 5, 2003, 05:47.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X