• Show
Clear All

They're worse than clowns!

Can't sleep, geologist will eat me...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hey Drake, wanna see my new chain saw and hockey mask?
      -30-

Comment

Hey Drake, wanna see my new chain saw and hockey mask?

KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

lonestar..are you out at sea??? you seem to have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands...
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            They're worse than clowns!

Can't sleep, geologist will eat me...
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm a level 12 Vegan - I only eat foods that don't cast a shadow!

Ooo... floor pie.
              -30-

Comment

I've been getting premonitions that a major earthquake/caldera type incident is on the horizon.

Better fasten your seat belts (and continental plates).

Comment

lithophobia - the fear that rocks falling from the sky will deign to embed themselves into your unworthy head.
                  -30-

Comment

I'm a level 12 Vegan - I only eat foods that don't cast a shadow!

Your knowledge of the Simpsons is excellent. Too bad you're Ted Striker's primary target. Other men are wise to steer clear when the King of Pimps is on the prowl.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Minneota is one of the areas that will get fried if Yellowstone goes.

I think some time in the next 20 million years the North American plate may split. The idea for this is the massive earthquakes in the lower Midwest in the early 1800's. I am thinking that the boundary between the Carribean and North American plates will extend into N. America, forming a rift mountan system were the Mississippi River Valley is now and extending up through Canada. Is this plausible, Oerdin?

Comment

Other men?
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Other men?

The ladies love Ted, don't they? Why waste your time when Ted's got that **** on lockdown?
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The North American Plate is large, but if the rift you're projecting is part of the rift between the NA and Carribean plates (I have to check a map), it's not going to happen. During rifting events, three valleys are usually formed, but only two proceed to forming the actual rift. In this case, that's already happened.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Ted ain't got sh1t.

That feather in his hat gives him away every time.

That and all the bling.

He and Pinchy should hang out in Davey Jone's locker. They look a lot alike.
                              -30-

Comment

Let's give three disaster scenarios.

1) California slides into the Ocean.
                                What happens? How could it happen? What's the maximum warning we could get? How quickly would we recover?

2) Yellowstone does a supervolcano thing you guys are talking about.
                                What happens? How could it happen? What's the maximum warning we could get? How quickly could we recover?

3) Huge earthquakes among Missour-Arkansas border.
                                What happens? How could it happen? What's the maximum warning we could get? How quickly could we recover?
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X