Birmingham Poly Meet 22nd November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham Poly Meet 22nd November

If it's easier, we could make it Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton or Telford, but Birmingham is central and I know a few Polyites who will be around.

www.my-piano.blogspot

No, they would only be easier for you. And what possible reason would we have for going to Birmingham?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"And what possible reason would we have for going to Birmingham?"

Same reason you had for driving 600 miles ish for London and back.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

CLUB THREAD

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Only a club thread for those who attend - Ming, you mentioned something about a late autumn break didn;t you?
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
            "And what possible reason would we have for going to Birmingham?"

Same reason you had for driving 600 miles ish for London and back.
            Nearer 400, except there was a diversion via Manchester, which you paid for And besides, we made a weekend of it anyway...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, you and Nazi******PukingBoy did
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Well at least I didn't get stuck with NeoNaziClosetTwatBoy
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm in, and I'm sure Drogue is. Its only 45 mins on the train.... :cough:

And yes, for the record, Birmingham sucks! Why don't we move it to Northampton?? Theres a high concentration of Apolytoners here! (3), and we're pretty much the easiest place to get to in England!

EDIT: And some pretty good bars. We'll want to go to Bar Soviet, the vodka is as good as it sounds!
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I am quite interested in seeing what the new Bull Ring centre looks like...it only opened the other day...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Park Avenue eh? How did you come up with that one?
                      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Now that is the conundrum of the moment Cali...I would say I know Stew quite well but I can't figure that one out, although I have an inkling what it may be...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

It would be great if that was London's gay street.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Now that is the conundrum of the moment Cali...I would say I know Stew quite well but I can't figure that one out, although I have an inkling what it may be...
                            Care to share your inkling...?
                            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              It would be great if that was London's gay street.
                              Compton Street or something IIRC...perhaps we could all have a whipround and get Ming to change it for us
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X