Terrible pictures of elijah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible pictures of elijah

My new college ID (couldn't be bothered to cut out the other stuff). The woman took the picture while we were having a conversation! I WASN'T READY!!!

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Is there supposed to be a picture in this thread? I can't see one.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

On the ID picture you look like the woman was telling you : You are a man now Elijah, you cannot bring your big bear at the university !
      Statistical anomaly.
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Looks like Geocities is messing up. The urls are:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

DAVOUT:

EDIT: The bears name was/is (my lil brother has it now) Hector.

EDIT2: The pictures seem to be working now :S
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Somethings gone wrong... any ideas? I don't think I'm allowed to use the upload service for non-game related stuff.

Comment

You can't post Geocities links Just upload them via 'Poly upload service

Edit: Sorry, forgot that rule
            Last edited by Drogue; September 3, 2003, 13:53.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Why not? Get back to work!

Comment

Why oh why will people still try and use Geocities to directly link to pictures?! Oh the humanity!

(And no, don't use the ACS upload service for personal pictures. It's against the rules and may well get you a short restriction.)

Comment

Can't you just attach them in the thread?
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                    Just upload them via 'Poly upload service
                    I wouldn't recommend that... since that is against the rules.

Only uploads related to Apolyton Covered Games are allowed. Anything else will earn you a "vacation" from posting
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And, in the face of such incompetence, the "liberals are intellectuals" theory falls flat on its face.

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
                        Why not? Get back to work!
                        Many hosts like Geocities forbid "hotlinks" so that the users have to link to their sites, not directly to files stored on their servers.

But you can simply view the pics by opening a new browser window and pasting the links into the adress field
                        Blah

Comment

You look like a Tory or BNPer..
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

it's to link directly to geocities pics, just upload the pictures as .txt files, then link to them, they'll appear.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I wouldn't recommend that... since that is against the rules.

Only uploads related to Apolyton Covered Games are allowed. Anything else will earn you a "vacation" from posting
                              Thank god I don't listen to Drogue!

And, in the face of such incompetence, the "liberals are intellectuals" theory falls flat on its face.
                              We are renowned for having absolutely no common sense whatsoever!

C0ckney and BeBro: Thanks, I provided a URL link on another post here. Geocities is lame though, I need a domain of my own.

Park: Just because I dont have long hair and I have good personal hygiene

Comment

Working...
                              X