No announcement yet.

Damn Floridiot! @#%$!$#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Texas.. I know the South looks all the same to you, but try to distinguish .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      That's Texas.. I know the South looks all the same to you, but try to distinguish .
      ever heard of travel -- try it sometime
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You think Slowwhand has ever left Texas?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Damn -- you got me in a corner I can't get out of now.

Comment

Comment

Che, IMHO, riding a bike is inherently dangerous just because drivers are not looking for bike riders. You should get a car even if that means you will get less exercise.
              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

commies can't own cars -- it's materialistic in a bad, capitalist way

Comment

Sloww thinks you need a passport to travel outside Texas. He takes the tourism commercials literally.
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I have news for you jackasses.
                    Many places, and many times been way out of Texas.
                    That's how I can say with no qualms how great it is.
                    I've a fine frame of reference.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Oklahoma does not count as way out of Texas.
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I will also say that people who ride bikes in the street REALLY piss me off. I have poor depth perception, and they scare me to death.
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          I love you too, jackass.

Comment

Who was at fault?

Comment

Was it a blue-hair? Describe the person that hit you. Cell phone?

Comment

I love you too, cowboy. :P
                                -30-

Comment

Working...
                                X