Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton is a good place. You are good people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HAVE A GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO BE GAY, DON'T DENY THAT TO ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn

Chill, dude.

Like I care if you're gay or not. You could be a teletubbie fetishist for all I care.

I just remember us Apolytoners having to play guessing games whenever you arrived with a new "personal announcement."

Including being gay.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Don't ever call me a good person again.

I'll forgive you this time.

I'm considered a conservative by the liberals here at Apolyton- therefore I'm evil by definition.

Comment

Apolyton is a good place. You are good people.

Apparently you haven't visited the OTF.

Comment

Fez was like that.
            He came out and went back in the closet so often it was like watching tennis.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

sorry Thorn, I don't believe you are gay.

I also don't believe Fez is gay.

I need proof.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Fez was like that.
                Bwahahahaha!!!
                cIV list: cheats
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Fez was like that.
                  He was BANNED

Comment

Yeah well Fez has been having more difficulty adjusting to his sexuality coming from an extreme fascist beliefs.... I was more extreme of course, but I just abandoned my whole belief system (for better or worse)..... with him there are still conflicting lingering elements....

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker

He was BANNED
                      So was I. And more times and for longer then anyone else combined... not that it is something to be proud of, it just shows how thick of skull I have.....

Comment

Cheers Chris!

Best of luck in this, your lasting time at Poly

Comment

Well, you seem like you're feeling better. That's good.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

nice, um avantar you have there Zylka.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

So was I. And more times and for longer then anyone else combined... not that it is something to be proud of, it just shows how thick of skull I have.....
                                I was talking about you. I said it gave you a pretty reasonable excuse for taking a vactation

Comment

Working...
                                X