No announcement yet.

Interesting Clarifications On NK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should they? The US is not willing to guarantee that we won't do anything to end the Kim Il Jong regime, so why shouldn't the North get nukes? At this point, I think it is almot inevitable, without a change in ether US or Chinese positions that the NOrth will get nukes, and once it does Bush will have to swallow his pride and accept a nuclear north korea. But he gets a great excuse for Missile defense!
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

china attacking nkorea? you wish.

the best we can hope for, in the event of any war, is that china will put its troops on the border to contain the fighting and stay the hell out.

now, although some in the military are probably itching to get into a fight (both in the korean military and then the chickenhawks in the us)... nobody who actually lives there really wants one. easier for americans to say bomb the hell out of nkorea than it is for skoreans under the spectre of artillery to say that.
      B♭3

Comment

A nuclear NK is the lesser, if one takes the short view, which the Chinese leadership is.

When have the Chinese ever taken the short view? A nuclear Japan or, worse yet, Taiwan is a strategic nightmare for China. I seriously doubt they would be so short-sighted as to allow such a scenario to develop, particularly in exchange for something as unimportant as relief from North Korean refugees.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
        X