CFC Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Down

Does anyone know what is going on with it, I can't seem to get in the forums?
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

you were perma banned.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

When Apolyton was down I went to civfanatics a couple times. Their serious forums are very good, but their OT seemed quite boring

Comment

The site is up.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The OT is awful there, and the other forums are no better than this one, at least as far as TBS goes...

THere, it seems every other thread is a Poll...
          Monkey!!!

Comment

It took me one trip to their OT to know that I wanted 'Poly back ASAP.

They did seem to have some really good stuff in their on topic forums.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

CFC's greatest asset is its babe threads.

It also has some darn good On Topic forum threads as well.

Both OTFs are decent. All the extra forums like Jokes etc that could just go in the OT make me a little dizzy though
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I agree that the OT is generally weaker but it does have more 'sports' threads than 'poly though.

EDIT: or have they got a sports forum now?...yep they do!

Comment

I generally only know "Apolyton is down" threads at CFC

Their OT sucks completely, but for Civ III modding, there's no better place
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                  X