Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah

ps I'd hit it
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

some of you kids might not remember Charlie. hell I haven't watched some of his early 70's action films. But of course I have seen the death wish movies. That's when I learned vigilantes are cool.

Comment

Finally dead. I just fear that it'll need a bit more time until Steven Seagal, Kevin Costner and David Hasselhoff die.
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Costner's alright though

Comment

I like the movie where he is trying to stop Russian agents blowing up stuff. it's called "The telephone" or something like that. At least telephones played a vital role in it.

Asmodean

P.S. Yeah. Once upon a time in the west is the all time great western. Ennio Morricone's music is stunning.

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
              Costner's alright though
              You're German, you'd better like David Hasselhoff.
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

not more than you ösileute

Comment

His films were crap. His death is a great service to art.

But I thought he was a nice guy. Seemed quite gentle in person.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    His films were crap. His death is a great service to art.

But I thought he was a nice guy. Seemed quite gentle in person.
                    Especially the way he gently killed evildoers in the Death Wish movies."

He will be missed.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Good riddance to bad rubbish, I always say.

Now if David Carridine would just follow suit...
                      -30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                        Good riddance to bad rubbish, I always say.

Now if David Carridine would just follow suit...
                        Yeah, and Brad Pitt.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

BRAD PITT MUST DIE!!!!

And I DON'T mean in the movies. We just took care of Carridine.

F**king Brad Pitt - if he wants to be Tyler Durden, HE CAN HAVE IT!!!!!!
                          -30-

Comment

I quite enjoyed a film he did with Toshiro Mifune called The Red Sun. It predated Shangai Knights by a long time, but its idea was very similar. It had the sort of dark humor common in the spaghetti westerns.

I also liked The Mechanic, Mr. Majestyk, The Great Escape. But most of his films were bad unfortunately, especially the Death Wish series. Those are almost so bad that they are good. Almost.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

There's a fine line between A and B, and the addition of a + or - doesn't change that fact.
                              -30-

Comment

st_swithin, only a real icehole would wish the man dead just because he made B movies. But you don't really need me to point that out.
                                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X