Bohemian Rhapsody - It's meaning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you eating?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'll have my mom do one of those delicious teas for me (prolly rooibos-vanilla ) and have some toast or so with it. At my lady's home it'd be brioche, but my own family's ignorant of French cuisisne.

Comment

, I might add.

Comment

If you so do not like them, who do you like?

Have you ever wondered if the bands that you like have Queen albums at home?

I think you would be surprised...
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Toast, that's it?

You got a woman now?
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

well it was a bun with salami (italian not hungarian) on one half and camembert on the other.

and paddy, WE do like Queen, just some geeks around don't

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                I'll have my mom do one of those delicious teas for me (prolly rooibos-vanilla ) and have some toast or so with it. At my lady's home it'd be brioche, but my own family's ignorant of French cuisisne.
                Mummy's boy
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

as long as there's someone making breakfast for me...

at least I don't *live* at home anymore. haven't since 17. left home at an early age of what I heard was wrong.

You got a woman now?

I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, she took me in and gave me breakfast

Comment

in response to the original question- now I can finally post again.

I heard the song was about someone dying at the hands of the law after killing someone (and not of AIDS- AIDS wasn't around back then). This was also the song that Timothy McVeigh took to, it became "his" song. The news played it over and over when he was scheduled to die.

Comment

<----
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

What do you think the meaning of Bizmillah is in the song?

I already know the definition.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                        X