Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAT is perfect.... THANKS!

Comment

It's being used for a t-**** design......... IF anyone can do it, I need one more minor change .

Leave the whole center alone, but extend the edges(more matrix code stuff) so it has the profile of a whole apple.

Comment

I believe(hope) you mean t-shirt.
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

Does anyone remember how to convert an existing layer into a layer mask for the layer directly below?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

By layer mask do you mean a layer that covers up certain parts of the layer below?
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

Sort of like that.
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Then make the parts of the layer mask that are over the parts of the under layer that you want to show through transparent.
                In the Gimp:
                Image -> Alpha -> Add Alpha Channel
                Then just select the area and cut it.
                XGalaga.

Comment

It's not just binary (show through/obstruct) though. It's a grey scale.

Comment

I don't know how to fine tune it, but the eraser tool reduces the alpha.
                    XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
                    X