America the Conqueror!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America the Conqueror!

Lets say that one day we seize control of the mid-east oil fields, and completely took over, who would stop us from doing it??

the american people

Comment

The American people with guns.
      -30-

Comment

A large number of pissed-off Arabs with guns you probably sold them in the first place.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Ming or MtG.
          justice is might

Comment

the chicoms

Comment

neither.

There were 3 gunmen on the grassy knoll.
              -30-

Comment

Re: America the Conqueror!

Originally posted by Space05us
                Lets say that one day we seize control of the mid-east oil fields, and completely took over, who would stop us from doing it??
                we'd be smarter than to try for that.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

With maintenance costs and PR, wouldn't it be simpler to just keep buying from OPEC and threaten them with bombings if they try to raise the price too high for our liking?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

World War III

Comment

Geeting hold of the oil fields would be easy...getting that crude to a refinery, making it into usefull by-products, and then having it shipped to the US, all with low enough production and transportation costs so that it cost less after our takeover than before, well, THAT is the hard part.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

as evidenced by pipelines being blown up in Iraq right now.

Comment

Re: America the Conqueror!

Originally posted by Space05us
                          Jack The Ass.
                          Why would you start a thread like this?
                          Are you so blind, or are you so stupid, that you can't comprehend that enough people accuse the USA of this very thing?

Congrats, Jackass.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I am Jack's complte lack of surprise.
                            -30-

Comment

We already took over the mideast oil fields
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X