My Gaydar Rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Gaydar Rating

Please, tell me how homosexual I am. I will give you personal aspects of myself, and you tell me how far I rank on the Gaydar scale.

Biographical:

I am about 20 years old. I live in Massachusetts (north of Boston) and attend college in Pennsylvania (15 minutes from Philadelphia). I am a liberal. I consider myself a social democrat. I have lived in Florida, Iowa (five years) and Wisconsin (five years), and made my home address for the last 8 years as MA.

My parents are both liberal. My father is a Roman Catholic, though not devout, and believes civil rights are very important. My mother is a Unitarian (for now), and was brought up as the only liberal in a family of conservatives; I guess you could consider her a "feminazi". My sister is a 17 year old goth.

Religion:

I am a Protestant. Currently I am a member of the United Church of Christ, one of the most liberal Protestant churches. I am in no way against any religion or lack there of, though I believe that faith is important.

Socially:

I have never had a girlfriend. I am attracted to women. I have been in bed with four women. I do, however, feel that men in their own right can be attractive. I am not affraid to admit when a man is attractive. I enjoy servicing women. I do not believe that it is against my morales to service a man.

College:

I am a duel anthropology/theatre major. On stage, I have kissed a man. I felt absolutely no feelings nor disgust at the part. I have also kissed a female, with the same feelings for that role. I enjoy acting; I hope to pursue acting as a career.

Politcally:

I am for Domestic Partnerships within states. I believe that all religions should decide for themselves whether to allow gays to marry or not. I think that homosexuals in the military is a good thing. I do not think homosexuals should be persecuted at all, in any way shape or form.

Life goals:

As well as act, I hope to maintain a strong relationship. I have not decided if that is with a man or a woman. However, I would like to have a child of my own. I may even run for office as a democrat.

More socially:

I am mostly Irish and German. I enjoy getting drunk. I enjoy getting stoned. I have been told by many people that I dance like a Black Man (even by my dance teacher, who is herself african-american). I enjoy smoking Marijuana. I believe that all other drugs should be illegal. I enjoy dressing up and smelling good. I like to impress people when I go out. I have dropped 85 lbs in the last year or so.

Sports:

I like to play Rugby, Soccer, and Frisbee. I like to watch Baseball, Football, and Hockey. On the rugby pitch, I am a hooker, and always in the scrum.

Tell me: how homosexual am I?
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

You kissed a guy???!!!!????

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: My Gaydar Rating

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
      Iowa (five years)
      What were you thinking?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: My Gaydar Rating

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
        I have never had a girlfriend. I am attracted to women. I have been in bed with four women. I do, however, feel that men in their own right can be attractive. I am not affraid to admit when a man is attractive. I enjoy servicing women. I do not believe that it is against my morales to service a man.
        I give you 4/10 on the gayscale, 10 being Starchild and 1 being George Bush.

I am a duel anthropology/theatre major.
        Oh, theatre? Bump that up to 7/10.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're relatively more close than normal, but just because you haven't had a girlfriend doesn't mean anything other than you're a dork.

The theatre major sets you closer, especially kissing a dude. You'd be careful to make sure you thoroughly scrub out the entire area to eliminate mantrons (the male electron) after the incident.

Being in bed four times helps your femtron count, though. The political aspect doesn't matter--there is no contact or self-production of mantrons, so it still remains the same. Your "might want a man" thing puts mantrons dangerously close to homosexual level. However, wanting a kid again balances that out.

Your mantron reading ranges about 10 to 30% higher than normal. This isn't spilling over into the gay zone yet, but it is higher. To counter it you've got a bit of femtrons from the 4 in bed. Not a lot, but some. I'd give that you'll become straight as your final decision.
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Don't believe him. Despite being a whiny, greased up schmaltzball, his future is bright. Why, just tonight he told me about shower escapades. Seldom have I ever encountered someone who limbos under the line of morality so frequently and with such flamboyance.
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Shower escapades?
              Does that mean sex in the shower? That's hardly abnormal.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You use the word "fabulous" in your handle -- that's worth two points right there.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

GAye! egsay! Gay! yOur all Gay!
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

You can't possibly be gay and have lived in Iowa.

Oh wait -- on second thought . . . . . .

Comment

That's a great thread.

unfortunately, I can't help you.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                        That's a great thread.

unfortunately, I can't help you.

Dear Azazel,

Actually when referring to a thread you're currently in, the correct word is "this" and not "that."

Sincerely,

Grammar Nazi

Comment

Sincerely,

Grammar Nazi

You're getting better, Mr. Fun.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

So, I get a cookie or something?

Comment

yes.
                              [end threadjack]

I actually suspected that I was gay, for a period of a month or so, since I didn't have any normal relationships with girls. But I realized after a while, that I am f#$%ed up, not gay.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X