No announcement yet.

Girls get extra school help while boys get Ritalin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obiwan: I remember one of my male HS teachers was a polish immigrant (insisted we call him 'Doctor').

He was always flat out challenging us, like '50% of you WILL fail'. But for some reason I always tried harder in that class just to wipe that smug look off his face.
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Bravo, Pekka. The proper term for loud self-absorbed feminists is FemNazi's.

As MtG noted, the students who work harder do better regardless of sex. That is the key - education-wise. In business, it depends on performance just as much as education dependson good work habits. Those who perform better, succeed, regardless of sex. Perhaps at one time we needed the feminists to open our eyes, but no longer. Western society today is truly an egalitarian from a sex point of view.

The FemNazi's need to be quiet. Women are no longer a repressed class.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

I think it is time that we elevate women to the status men are today. I do think women and girls should get special treatment.

We have to find a way to make our society less violent.

Comment

How about extolling the virtues of great female rulers from history like Zoe of Byzantium, or Boudicca?

Oh, hang on a minute....
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Do one of those history threads you always do.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X