No announcement yet.

Teen arrested in Blaster virus case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give the hacker worms. Make him see how good old biology does a system crash.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Naw, not painful enough. We need to give him a slow, lingering, painful death. That flesh eatting bacteria might do the trick.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oooh typhoid!
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I made a thread about wanting to be a hacker. I think it was deleted. I want to catch up on my lost youth

Comment

How to be a hacker

1. Become a total nerd
            2. Subscribe to the CERT bulletin mailing list
            3. Read all the RFCs regarding TCP/IP
            4. Read all the RFCs regarding the 7 layer OSI model
            5. Read all the you can regarding DNS, Mail, FTP, HTTP, RPC, Chat, and IM (most common forms of network traffic)
            6. Read all you can regarding encryption
            7. Do a google search on warez and hacker/cracker sites and go through all of them
            8. Learn to program (preferably C, but at the very least a scripting language like Perl)

Voila - you will now be a hacker
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
            X