U.S. Congressman charged with manslaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Congressman charged with manslaughter

He's the former state governor, too. Looks like this was a tragedy just waiting to happen, given his past driving record. Guess it really does take killing someone for some people to realize how stupid and dangerous it is to drive recklessly.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Rural roads are dangerous as hell.
    I used to ride my motorcycle on little Farm to Market roads, and there was always surprises.
    Farm equipment, granny in a pickup, an escaped cow.
    It's easy to get lulled into false security.

Not that that's what happened in this guy's case.
    He's just a maniac, evidently.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nader is right that he should resign, but leaders are rarely good rolemodels. I see people acting reclessly everywhere, and they're just unaware of the consequences. As far left as I am, I'd still rather vote for an honest conservative like McCain than a jackass like this, regardless of his views on issuses. We're in this mess (9-11, global warming causing huge fires in '98 & '03 etc.) because we've made things more important than people. If this idolitry doesn't end in the next few decades, we will have ravaged earth's carrying capacity to the point that we'll have a real mess.(13,000 French deaths are attriable to the heat this year.)

Comment

71 in a 55? Hardly sounds like mad speeding, considering your 55s tend to be 70s in this country anyway...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The running the stop sign part is the killer, I've also seen his speed placed at 75 miles per hour.

Comment

Nader's right. He should be charged with manslaughter.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yes, and he should do the honorable thing and resign.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

He looks like a mad man. Resign, and lock 'em up.
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Hang him high.

Comment

Working...
                  X