The King has left the building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The King has left the building

We had the royal family of Sweden here for this week and now they left. I kind of feel sad, because that means I also missed the opportunity to marry Victoria, the princess... she's pretty hot too, and I guess she's nice person. Too bad, would have been nice to enter their family.

It was good to have them and I like that they seemed like they were in no hurry to leave but spent a great deal of time here.

Victoooooooooria I miss you already! No matter, I trust she'll PM me.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Yeah, I'm sure she'll PM you

On a similar note they just opened a new Ikea up the road... What's up with that place, the had half the bay area over there on Wednesday.. I hate all their furniture...

Well, perhaps the royal fam damly will come over to witness the spread of their cultural invasion, and when they do I'll put in a good word with Victoria for ya
    Monkey!!!

Comment

No need Japher, I have my ducks straight up here.. I can propose in swedish and say few other things as well .. I'll settle for her sister Madeleine as well. Maybe, just maybe we can do tag team type of fun, though I'll be the only male in that party.

Those Ikeas are everywhere.. I have one in .. less than 15 minutes away from me, a HUGE one. I'll be going there soon, to get some cd holders and few lamps.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Isn't Victoria a Coke head? I could be wrong but I thought she was a party girl.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          On a similar note they just opened a new Ikea up the road... What's up with that place, the had half the bay area over there on Wednesday.. I hate all their furniture...
          I never liked Ikea either. They have interesting designs (sometimes) but there quality is truly appalling.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Uh, your talking to Pekka
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              I never liked Ikea either. They have interesting designs (sometimes) but there quality is truly appalling.
              The quality is more than decent for the price. At $5 for a fully featured toolbox (hammer, four screwdrivers, several wrenches) and $2 for a rack of 10 good-quality batteries I'm not complaining.

And it's her little sister Madeleine that's the drunk-driving party animal.
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Madeleine, you say.....
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah the quality is not the highest, but comparing how much they cost, it's good. The quality/price comparison is good.

Yeah, Madeleine is maybe sexier, but I think I'd get along with Victoria better.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Do NOT, under any circumstance, eat the Ikea Meatballs.

And pekka, post a pic of this princess.
                    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Hey, they had Ikea meatballs when I was there last time I didn't eat any.. I don't know, swedish meatballs are pretty good, maybe it was just a coincidence that they were bad when you had them?

I'll look up some pics. She's pretty cute and has nice smile. I like her very much.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Come here Pekka! I love you, you finnish guy!
                        Attached Files
                        In da butt.

Comment

*psst* Pekka.. I'm not wearing any panties for you...
                          Attached Files
                          In da butt.

Comment

I'm your Susie Q and I love you, let's make wild night!
                            Attached Files
                            In da butt.

Comment

I'm sure there's a therapist out there somewhere that can take you on Pekka.

Comment

Working...
                              X