Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a gay old time on your birthday, MrFun!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a gay old time on your birthday, MrFun!!!

Hope you have an entertaining birthday.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, happy birth day!
      Blah

Comment

Wow -- I didn't know JohnT created a birthday thread for me.

Thanks guys, but this birthday has turned out to be kinda lonely for me.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

well, we can cheer it up.

Happy birthday to MrFun,
          happy birthday to MrFun,
          Happy Birthday Dear MrFun!!!
          Happy birthday to you!
          (and many more)

(were those the right words? )
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Oh yeah -- those words just made my day . . . . . .

Comment

You should get out more, ya poof.

-30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                You should get out more, ya poof.

HA!!! I have been to a couple of gay nightclubs this past month, and I had no problems talking with new guys -- had a great time both times I went out to those places.

It's just that this weekend, I had no one to celebrate my birthday with -- I just hope I make new friends out here.

Comment

Yeah, I know how that goes. This is my last night in this place before I'm officially homeless again. Finding a couch is easy - finding a couch with a house attached to it is somewhat more difficult; finding a couch with a house around it is even harder.
                  -30-

Comment

Yeah, I know how that goes. This is my last night in this place before I'm officially homeless again. Finding a couch is easy - finding a couch with a house attached to it is somewhat more difficult; finding a couch with a house around it is even harder.
                    What??

I guess I'm not updated on your current situation.

Comment

Why didn't you go out to one of the bars _tonight_?
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

It's Friday, I ain't got no job and I ain't got no money to do stuff with.

Some of us aren't blessed with a trust fund - what I got is more like a credit report.
                        -30-

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                          Why didn't you go out to one of the bars _tonight_?
                          The two gay night clubs I had a great time at, are in another city one hour north of Charleston -- in Champaign.

I have BAD tires on my car, and I got nervous the last time I drove up to Champaign, picturing a tire going off, and me flying into a ditch. So, I stayed put this weekend, and last weekend.

Last weekend was no fun either -- I went to this straight, college bar and thought I would socialize, but everyone already had their own groups, so I had no opportunity to meet new people.

I need to find something I can get involved with on campus.

Comment

Bible study groups always have room for one more. Or you could go slumming and hit up the cancer support groups again.
                            -30-

Comment

Bible study groups always have room for one more. Or you could go slumming and hit up the cancer support groups again.
                              woohoo

Comment

Working...
                              X